Hog Island Wholesale Bait is looking for a dependable Part-Time driver (25 hours/week) to run 2 delivery routes (Wednesday and Thursday) in New York and Vermont for the summer through labor day. Possible continuation of employment during winter months. Position to start immediately.
- Obey traffic laws and follow transportation procedures.
- Inspect and maintain vehicle supplies and equipment, such as gas, oil, water, tires, lights, or brakes, to ensure that vehicles are in proper working condition. Report any mechanical problems encountered with vehicles.
- Present bills and receipts and collect payments for goods delivered or loaded.
- Load and unload trucks.
- Complete daily cash report (turn in receipts and money received from deliveries).
- Ability to drive in all weather conditions.
- Responsible for maintaining minnows and keeping bait alive.
- Perform other duties as needed
- At least one year experience driving
- Customer service experience
- Experience handling money
- Ability to read maps and follow written or verbal geographic directions.
- Experience dealing with minnows preferred
To apply please complete an application or drop off a resume. Application for Employment Hog Island Wholesale Bait is an Equal Opportunity Employer.